Site Preference

Official Society Poll - let your curiousity run wild with free polling oportunities!

Do you want the old site back or do you want to continue this wild adventure?

New Site 100%
6
67%
Old Site 100%
0
No votes
Don't mind
3
33%
 
Total votes : 9

Site Preference

Postby somnie » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 am

I said I would put this up so here you can say if you want the old site back or if you want to continue this wild adventure.
somnie
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Site Preference

Postby Zybt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

I like the new one.

I am a new member so the old one I've only seen once.... And then the new one suddenly came...

Well, I like clean neat, and operate-friendly website.

But really a little bit "POLICE".....
we can use some cute figures instead of the circles on ANIforum..

And probably we can change the basic color per day and Sunday comes back to the first one.
Like Sunday--pink, Monday--orange, Tuesday--black, Wed. --purple/violet....
Zybt
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 am

Re: Site Preference

Postby somnie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 am

I quite like the cute figures on the forum idea, that said I'm not entirely sure that I won't do a similar pole for the forum template base as I did for the main site as I have found a few alternatives...

Also you would need to try to get the cute figures to easily convey the same meaning as the circles currently do. Which may be somewhat difficult.

Zybt wrote:And probably we can change the basic color per day and Sunday comes back to the first one.
Like Sunday--pink, Monday--orange, Tuesday--black, Wed. --purple/violet....


Not entirely sure what you're asking for here? Are you still referring to the forum or the main site's calendar?
somnie
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Site Preference

Postby somnie » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 am

This poll is now concluded: looks like we are sticking with the new site ^_^
somnie
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Site Preference

Postby Eroseijin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:12 pm

I really like this NEW site! Just curios how many peoples actually sign up to the site!?
Has ALL the NEW MEMBERS aware that , we have this awesome site (Going to be! Soon!) and the Aniforum!?

Is anybody (Guess who's job is that?) follow up (by emailing to each one of them, with greeting and thanks for joining our club. And hope to see them in Friday Screening? also attach our new site address and latest info to their email!)on the NEW MEMBERS at all!?
User avatar
Eroseijin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Re: Site Preference

Postby somnie » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Number of Registered users on Anuas.org: 26.

Eroseijin wrote:Is anybody (Guess who's job is that?) follow up (by emailing to each one of them, with greeting and thanks for joining our club. And hope to see them in Friday Screening? also attach our new site address and latest info to their email!)on the NEW MEMBERS at all!?


Though in some ways I consider this a good idea we didn't ask any of the members as they signed up if they would be happy being contacted and as such I don't really feel comfortable using that information. :S
somnie
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Site Preference

Postby Himeno » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 pm

somnie wrote:Though in some ways I consider this a good idea we didn't ask any of the members as they signed up if they would be happy being contacted and as such I don't really feel comfortable using that information. :S
I thought I saw a check box on the membership form asking that.
User avatar
Himeno
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Site Preference

Postby bahbed.wire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 am

Just wanted to drop in my two cents~

I really like this site. It's wicked easy to navigate, and that's always my biggest problems with club websites/forums. SO - Great job on the remodeling. :D
User avatar
bahbed.wire
Stalker
Stalker
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 am
Location: Canberra, Australia

Re: Site Preference

Postby somnie » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Himeno wrote:I thought I saw a check box on the membership form asking that.


I think that may have been for the SA no the society. Still I'll check with Sue when I see her next.

bahbed.wire wrote:Just wanted to drop in my two cents~

I really like this site. It's wicked easy to navigate, and that's always my biggest problems with club websites/forums. SO - Great job on the remodeling. :D


Thanks ^_^ I'm glad to hear its getting some positive responses. Hopefully I'll be able to do some more updating when time permits.
somnie
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Canberra


Return to Polling Booth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron