anime.au 2011

When, where, how much and who is going to be there?
You could also use this space as a means to organise transport and group adventures.

anime.au 2011

Postby ninjin » Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 am

Congratulations to the organisers and volunteers at this charming cosy convention! Well done, everybody... I'm sure it was lots of work for all involved to make a fun day for everyone.
ninjin
Stalker
Stalker

Re: anime.au 2011

Postby Xunlyn » Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I think I can easily say thank you from all of us ;D Glad to see you enjoyed the event, it was far more successful than we'd be hoping and I think Sue especially, but also Brenton, Heng and Cameron are to thank for all their time and hard work put into the day need to be thanked ;D Also, our lovely vendors, Dee's comics, Revolution CD, and Transreality Simulations, our sponsors- Madman, Siren Visual, Bread Top, Immoral fashion and others and the ANU clubs who took part- World Domination, Red Cross and Harry Potter also contributed to make the day amazing. And ANU Security were really helpful and some of them got right into the event. Also we had a fantastic crowd and so many enthusiastic people participating in the event, and a lot of cosplayers! Hopefully we'll be able (and willing) to run another one of these in the future, so hope to see you there ;D
「これが君の探しているロボットではない」
Xunlyn
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball

Postby Wilock » Tue May 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Id like to throw my thanks in as well. I was more than pleased with the small crowd that stopped by the gunpla for a chat. Now to turn my attention to setting up a workshop for June
Wilock
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Eroseijin » Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 pm

I 'm very impressed by the "passion" and the "warming" felt from everyone's at the con! :)
It may not be the biggest con that I 've attend to...but truly a MOST Entertaining and Heart-warming ones that is! 8-) :D

Every corner is full of "life's" from the interaction with other Clubs...and the Peoples from different Culture, background, age..etc. They ALL enjoying and sharing their moments of "life's" together inside the Manning Clark Theater.

And that is "beautiful" and "Warm" at the same time! :D
Thank You! everybody for this "beautiful" memory! 8-)

Once again, infinitely thanks to the ANU, Security, Volunteers , Organizer, Sponsor, Vendor, Clubs, Gundam-pla-kits promoter the Helpers and EVERYONE'S who show up for the Con!

Hope to see it happen again soon in the future! "The Show will go on!" (Big O) :twisted:

And WELCOME! to ALL the NEW members;
Hope to see u all in the coming screening! :D
Eroseijin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mowen » Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I'll say thanks too, it was fun. It was good meeting more anime fans in Canberra since I've been mostly on my own since I moved here.
Mowen
Stalker
Stalker

Return to Conventions