WE won 2 ANUSA awards

Information regarding society events/news such as the Annual General Meeting, Society based conventions and member recruitment strategies.

WE won 2 ANUSA awards

Postby CyberSuzie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 am

Hello.

I want to thank everybody who nominated our club for the ANUSA awards. To actually receive runner up for the Marketing Award and to win Club of the Year (under 100 members) is an achievement that our Executive members can be proud of. Hell all of us can be proud.

I have worked hard over the last 3 years as Treasurer, President and Convention Convenor - this is the first place where I have truly been accepted for myself and I want the club to be that for many other people too. I have striven to open this club up to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, ability, age or creed. All nerdery is welcomed. But there is always room for improvement. There is no room for complacency. SO let us work together - organisers and participants all - let's make 2013 even better. :-)

Sue :shock: :o :lol: :D :D :D :)
Did anyone say tea? OR CAKE?
CyberSuzie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WE won 2 ANUSA awards

Postby robotenchi » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

I still say it was that Slutty uniform you had on at the convention that made the award possible . LOL : ) Good work Boss
robotenchi
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post

Return to Announcements