A late Hi =|

A room for new forum members to say hello, tell us a bit about themselves and get acquinted with old hands in general.

A late Hi =|

Postby DJ Daisuke » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi all!!

My name is Andy.
Yeah.. I know my user name is shown as 'DJ Daisuke' not Andy. Well, I had this web nickname way back when I'm in Junior High, and its all because of the mange "DNAngel". That was my favourite manga back in the days. And "DJ" is because I used to be a DJ for our class, the person whos in charge of puuting music on during the lunch break in junior high~.

I'm saying its a 'late hi' because I shouldve join the society and the forums in Week one, but then I forgot about it ><... I was looking through my jacket pocket few hours before then I saw this advertisement of the ANUAS, then I went "%*#@$%!! I forgot all about it!!". And Here I am~

A bit about myself!
I like manga and I draw it as well, but no way close to pros. The first time I remember starting drawing manga is back when I was in primary ( actually I would prefer calling that scribbling @@""). I might put up some of my drawings on the forum so i can get your advises xD

And I'll leave the rest of the introduction when I meet you guys~ Hopefully tomorrow xD

DJ Daisuke

Oh, BTW I'm Taiwanese =)
DJ Daisuke
Stalker
Stalker

Re: A late Hi =|

Postby Eroseijin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 am

Welcome to our Club!! Is never to late to Introduce yourself! :) I love to draw Manga too, (If i can find the right Mood! ^ ^)
Check out the rest of the forum! And their awesome post too! 8-)

Well, Great to meet u! :D

Btw, we have "Pizza Night" tonight "Friday" at MC Theater during the Anime Screening, bring your friend's along!
Eroseijin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A late Hi =|

Postby hoshiko » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Welcome and see you later!
I'm gonna bring some Mushroom Baked Rice with Tomato sauce and lotsa cheeeeeese to complement the pizza night later! :D
hoshiko
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post

Return to New Members