Hello I'm new! and i'm a cosplayer~

A room for new forum members to say hello, tell us a bit about themselves and get acquinted with old hands in general.

Hello I'm new! and i'm a cosplayer~

Postby kaedeaya » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am

just notice this forum now i think it's too late!!!

i tried to find cosers in canberra for a long time!!

here is my DA http://kaedeaya.deviantart.com/

and Cosplay photographers wanted!!!
if you are interest in just contact me~~~

thanks~
kaedeaya
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Hello I'm new! and i'm a cosplayer~

Postby Burvelle » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 pm

G'Day

Some of us do cosplay.... well mainly when something comes up that is.

I went to the Nara festival in Canberra a few weeks ago in my Ukitake bleach costume. I thought others would cosplay as well but stuff happens I guess. On second thought I guess cat ears was enough, I also got my mother to buy some and she loves them :D.

I don't know how photographers would go. I'm sure someone here likes taking photos. I like taking photos (not that great as I don't take photos that often) as I do a bit of everything creative (Knowledge of almost everything master of none) and I'd rather take photos then be photographed. Although I am alright with it when in a costume which is a little weird but it would have to do with the fact that it isn't myself.

-Burvelle
ImageImageImage
Burvelle
Newbie to the Post
Newbie to the Post

Re: Hello I'm new! and i'm a cosplayer~

Postby Xunlyn » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

@kaedeaya Hello~! Welcome to the club!
Don't get disheartened, we may not have any special events for the rest of the year but at this stage we plan to run anime.au again next year. Also, feel free to rock up to one of our weekly get-togethers (Wednesdays at 6pm in Copland theater and Fridays 5pm at MCCT3) in cosplay- people will love you for it.
Also we have a couple of photographers in the club who would probably like to help you out- just come along to a screening and ask ;D

@burvelle I cosplayed too! (Sort of...)
「これが君の探しているロボットではない」
Xunlyn
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball

Return to New Members