Yo!

A room for new forum members to say hello, tell us a bit about themselves and get acquinted with old hands in general.

Yo!

Postby cyphon619 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I first found this place when I was searching for anime clubs in Canberra (and it seems to be the only one =/). Anyway, I have just recently joined and thought that it might be polite to introduce a bit about myself to rest of you guys. Before I really got into anime, I knew very little about it. I mean, the only ones I was familiar with at first were mainstream anime such as Pokemon, DBZ, and the big 3 (One Piece, Bleach and Naruto). When I was just goofing around youtube, I stumbled upon an anime amv and it piqued my interest and found out that the anime was Utawarerumono. I decided to watch it and BAM! I instantly loved it. From there, I ended up watching other anime and reading manga including very first, Lovely Complex. Having gotten into anime now, I'm finding it difficult to get back to playing games (I easily got addicted to them, especially with MOBA games like HoN =/), unless you include visual novels.

I'm not sure if any of you use myanimelist to keep track of the anime you watch but if you do, by all means please feel free to add my account (cyphon619).

Well, I hope to see you at the screenings!
cyphon619
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Yo!

Postby bloopletech » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Welcome to the anime society! Looking forward to seeing you around at screenings :).
bloopletech
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to New Members