Gunpla details

Have some constructive criticism, want to suggest a more pizza nights? toga nights? Dance Dance Revolution tournaments!? Here is the place to vent your constructive urges.

Gunpla details

Postby Wilock » Sun May 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey Guys and Girls,

Apologies if this isnt in the right spot, still trying to figure out a good home for the topic.

Anyways, one way or another Id like to start working out how many members we have that are interested in Gunpla(Gundam/Mecha plastic kits). The overall idea is to get a group going within the ANUAS that occasionally(at least 2-3 times a year) organise a workshop to get together and build some kits, help each other and newbies to learn the ropes of building, painting, posing and modifying the kits of some of our favourite Mecha animes.

Evenutally I'd like to see ANUAS send away a strong contingent to SMASH! for a shot at the Bandai Model Kit World Cup Australian Finals.

So I guess it all starts here, whose keen?? whose on the fence and whose already so addicted that they are like me and need more models in Canberra??
Wilock
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Gunpla details

Postby Eroseijin » Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 pm

That sounds like a great ideas! ^ ^

Would be easier if u show up at the screening! :lol:

We have a few Mecha fans here! Show up and get to know them better! Then we shall see........ :twisted:
Eroseijin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wilock » Sun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Working on it ;)
Is all about timings and work....

However depending on where we end up holding the proposed workshops, there will be most likely be Mecha anime in the background for "inspiration" :twisted:
Wilock
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Xunlyn » Mon May 09, 2011 9:20 am

Sounds pretty cool although eroseijin is right- I think the majority of our club members don't normally regularly check the forums, only the main website, so a lot just miss stuff. Remember as well as the regular weekly screenings we are starting to have the special Sunday screenings once a month, so maybe you could make it to one of those? It'd be great if you could, I'm getting a little curious with all the posting about this you're doing.
「これが君の探しているロボットではない」
Xunlyn
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball

Postby Wilock » Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am

Sundays are def a probabilty for me since its usually my rest day :-D

Meeting up with Sue Tuesday to discuss the whole gunpla aspect of things and with luck you will see me at Anime.AU 11 this weekend, sitting behind a display desk, working on a model, either painting or building. Depends on what stock Impact have lol
Wilock
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Wilock » Thu May 12, 2011 5:24 pm

We are a go for sunday!!!

I know its late notice but if anyone has models and wishes to help out, pls let me know on here or via PM
Wilock
Stalker
Stalker

Postby Eroseijin » Fri May 13, 2011 10:50 am

Cool! :D

Looking forward to meet u! And learn from u! 8-)
Eroseijin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback and Suggestions