Website comments...

Have some constructive criticism, want to suggest a more pizza nights? toga nights? Dance Dance Revolution tournaments!? Here is the place to vent your constructive urges.

Website comments...

Postby hoshiko » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello!
I know I have been MIA for the past semester (I am still there on most Wed screenings though!) due to various school, work and family commitments.

Am currently working on a smallish re-layout for the main site, and would appreciate comments - colour, more pictures, more text, larger text, additional links to stuff etc.

Here are some screenies, for your reference please. (Click to view!)

About Us

Main Page

Library Page

Manga Library List

As you can obviously see, I am essentially a minimalist. Thus, the very "plain" look. The CD Library is not linked - wondering if I should do so, because of the legalities of having downloaded copies of anime? Or are we past that? :)

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks!
hoshiko
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post

Re: Website comments...

Postby Xunlyn » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, there is absolutely nothing even vaguely illegal whatsoever about our Anime Library and it's collection of anime currently 100% unlicensed in Australia. Trust me.

Also, why アニメ社会? Wouldn't アニメ部 or アニメ・クラブ sound more natural? XD I know 社会 looks cooler up there though.

Looks great, keep up the good work~
「これが君の探しているロボットではない」
Xunlyn
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball

Return to Feedback and Suggestions