Do people navigate directly here

Have some constructive criticism, want to suggest a more pizza nights? toga nights? Dance Dance Revolution tournaments!? Here is the place to vent your constructive urges.

Do people navigate directly here

Postby themightybutterfree » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am

To the dozen or so people who still appear to frequent this message board, I have a question for you:

Do you navigate directly here to the forums or do you come via the homepage at anuag.org/?

I'm curious to know because if you all come via the homepage, then you will see our announcements (e.g. Screenings chnages, calls for vulnteers, upcoming activties) there and we won't need to post them to the forums too. Alternatively if you all come directly here without visiting the rest of the website then we/I will continue putting announcements here as well as as the website main page and the Facebook group.

On that note-Screenings Tonight are tentatively in the Copland Theatre from 5-8pm. We will confirm at ~3pm whether it is going ahead. Also it is the last night of random screenings until about... December. So be there or else you'll make B-train cry. Oh and remember- special o-week screenings next week (Market day too) and then regular screenings the week after (will announce our semester screening setlist shortly)
NO ONE INTERRUPTS THE MIGHTY BUTTERFREE!!! BURN IN HELL MAGGOT!!!
themightybutterfree
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do people navigate directly here

Postby Himeno » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

It depends on what part of my bookmarks folder I'm in. Sometimes I go to the website, other times it right to the forum.
Himeno
Post Master of the Yard Stick
Post Master of the Yard Stick

Re: Do people navigate directly here

Postby robotenchi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:55 am

I do check to see if anything new has been posted on the forum , but its best to have it on both sections of the site.

Robotenchi
robotenchi
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post

Return to Feedback and Suggestions