AMVs

Have some constructive criticism, want to suggest a more pizza nights? toga nights? Dance Dance Revolution tournaments!? Here is the place to vent your constructive urges.

AMVs

Postby Godless » Fri May 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Can we get a list of the amv's that we are showing at anuas, [like name of AMV followed by the date shown]
as I keep seeing good ones that get me interested in anime seasons I havent seen before, or music I havent heard
before and I would like to be able to follow up on these.
To 'Errr' is Human, to 'Arrr' is Pirate.

Lelouch was the cart driver. Watch his and furry Kallen's adventures in Code Geass season 3 aka spice and wolf.
Godless
Post Master of the Yard Stick

Re: AMVs

Postby ConMan » Sat May 29, 2010 2:34 pm

I wouldn't mind this too, although frankly I haven't been hugely grabbed by a lot of the recent AMVs; they're usually really good techncally, but the music isn't my thing and not knowing the series the video often just seems like a random selection of clips. Some have been great, though - I already had the "Shake Ya Tail Feather" video which is a personal fave, and even never having seen Ouran High, that "I Touch Myself" one was hilarious.
You'll be first upon the machine when the Dance Dance Revolution comes.
ConMan
Fledgling of the Post
Fledgling of the Post

Postby Leon » Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 pm

it's usually either at the end of the AMV or at the start if you look closely, otherwise ASK ME AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. oh and BTW half the time i have no clue what they are cause a lot of people are retarded and decide it's a bad idea to actually say what it is. oh and just so we are all clear, asking during the MIDDLE of the screening will do jack all for you seeing as i do not remeber what i've put on considering how wacky the names of the AMV's are, i.e ones called 'SHAKE IT' (really descriptive) so ask me at the end and we'll have a look
90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature
Leon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Yuki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Am i able to suggest some amv to you's guys ?
I am Yuki-chan feed me because am cute
I live in the south pole and i enjoy it there.
Yuki

Postby Godless » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

sure
To 'Errr' is Human, to 'Arrr' is Pirate.

Lelouch was the cart driver. Watch his and furry Kallen's adventures in Code Geass season 3 aka spice and wolf.
Godless

Postby Xunlyn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 pm

「これが君の探しているロボットではない」
Xunlyn
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball
Post Master General of the Wooden Ball

Postby Yuki » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 am

Around the world
Hello Fairy
Soul Eater - this is halloween
Azu Manga Daioh 1985
I am Yuki-chan feed me because am cute
I live in the south pole and i enjoy it there.
Yuki

Postby bloopletech » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

If you would like the name - or a copy of - any AMV we play, just ask me (Brenton) whenever. I usually keep all the old playlist files so I can tell you what they were in the past as well.

And I'm very open to AMV suggestions - or even better, the AMV files :D - but if you can't get them the names are great!
bloopletech
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LeonLionhart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

hey hey hey, yeti say I BE DOWNLOADING 21GB OF AMV's. should be finished by next wednesday SHOULD as long as my traffic stops getting jerked around -_-
LeonLionhart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback and Suggestions